A little bird told me…

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer,

it sings because it has a song.

Shabby Art Boutique - © Birdy Words 2

And the flock of birds who have made their home in my studio this week. . .

have something very positive to say too.

Shabby Art Boutique - © Birdy Words 3

Beautiful positive affirmations. . .

to transform every aspect of our lives. . .

and make us grateful for those around us.

Shaby Art Boutique - © Birdy Words 5

Those birds are everywhere. . .

Tucked into every little nook and cranny of my studio.

They are a little shabby and a tad worn. . .

And come in a pretty mix of pinks, blues and greens.

Shabby Art Boutique - © Birdy Words 4

My sweet and very happy Birdy Word © friends are coming with me to The Artist Market in the Vines this weekend.

I hope they will make others happy too!

Shabby Art Boutique - © Birdy words 1

I’m sharing my Birdy Words at this week’s link parties and with these friends: French Country Cottage, The Vintage Farmhouse, 36th Avenue, Clean and Scentsible, Live Laugh Rowe, The DIY Dreamer, Transformation Thursday, At The Picket Fence, Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground, Nifty Thrifty Sunday.