The ‘JOY’ of a shabby vintage Christmas

Hello there . . . I’m so glad you stopped by today. I love when friends pop over for a visit.

Things are quiet here in the studio. . . busy. . . but quiet.

This week I’m a girl on a mission. I’m determined to not only finish my 2012 Christmas Collection, but am eager to have all the pattern designs written up ready to start selling next week. This of course means I need to stay focused with no computer distractions. . . so my presence in blog-land may be limited this week.

My 2012 Christmas Collection has two components this year. The first is a large variety of original pattern designs to choose from; including creative sewing, decorative painting and paper-craft projects. There’s a mix of some previously released designs, plus a whole new collection of shabby vintage Christmas designs.

The second component of my Christmas Collection is the made to order items. This is a collection of personalised Christmas items for your home, family and teachers gifts. This shabby vintage family name painting shown here is one of the items that will be available to order from August.

If you didn’t see my post last Friday, I have one of my personalised Christmas canvases as a GIVEAWAY prize on my Facebook page at the moment. It’s not being drawn until Friday, so make sure you pop across to here and enter.

If you’d like more information about these personalised canvases, please feel free to email me or pop over to my Facebook page where there is more info.

I look forward to sharing some more sneak peeks with you next time.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne