To market… to market…

As today’s post title suggests. . . I’m off to the market,

but not the set up the marquee and hang out the bunting kind of market.

Market Night

On Monday night I’m holding a ‘Market Night’ on my Facebook page at 7 pm.

Given the cost of international postage, I’m assuming that my Market Night will only interest Australian crafty shoppers, but I thought I’d share with you anyway a little sneak peek of what’s on offer.

This Market Night is all about craft storage with 12 caddies available.

They are all shabby, chippy and distressed. . . just they way we love them!

. . . with gorgeous French graphics

. . . and the most beautiful vintage botanical theme prints.

There’s also a more neutral caddy. . .

. . . and a sweet little retro inspired storage rack too.

In all there are 12 different crafting caddies up for grabs, so pop on over to my Facebook page to see the entire collection.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne