Scent-sational goodies

Good morning my creative friends,

I hope everyone had a very special and enjoyable Easter. We had amazing weather here on the mid north coast and were able to spend every day of the holiday period outdoors enjoying the glorious beaches, river and sunshine. It was a really relaxing break.

I’m heading off tomorrow for a quick trip back to my home town and probably won’t have internet access for the next week. While the studio will be closed from Wednesday 11th to Wednesday 18th April, the website and shopping cart will remain open. Please feel free to look around and shop. . . please note: any orders placed during that time will not be processed until Thursday 19th April.

I thought I’d share with you today some of the lovely scents that are currently filling my studio. . . what a pity we’ve not yet invented a way to smell what we can see online! Trust me, the smell of large quantities of lavender is very intoxicating.

My lavender supply is re-stocked and ready to be sent out again. It comes to you in these lovely French themed cotton bags that are pretty enough to leave out on show, or use them in your drawers to chase the moths away. . . or for your own crafting activities. Not sure how long my special price will last, but I know this batch will remain at the low $5 per 100 grams. Check it out here. Unfortunately I am unable to send it overseas due to quarantine rules.

Also in the scented department I have my new Sleep Pillows. I’ve been using one for awhile now and wouldn’t be without it. The main ingredient is Australian gown hops which is a natural sedative that helps induce sleep. Mixed with relaxing lavender and chamomile flowers, this herbal mixture is a great natural aid for anyone having trouble sleeping.

I tuck my sleep pillow under my pillow or in my pillowcase each night. . . the occasional tossing and movement of my head releases the scent. Sometimes I just sit it on the arm of my chair where I sit each evening, so I can inhale those sleep inducing scents prior to bedtime. I’ve had wonderful feedback from happy customers regarding this mixture, so have no hesitation in recommending it.

When not in use, you can store your Sleep Pillow in a zip-lock bag to prolong the life of your scent pillow.

And on that note. . . I’ll say ‘Sweet Dreams’ and I’ll see you in a week.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne