A star is born. . .

I’ve just finished a photo shoot with the sweetest, most adorable model ever!

b1

Okay. . . I’m a bit bias. . . Kitty Kat has stolen my heart this week.

Perhaps it is all that frouffy pink tulle and those innocent eyes.

b4

You might remember back here where I showed you my first Miss Kitty Kat.

I’m not usually a feline lover but another designers cat project got me inspired. . . then I tweaked, adapted, altered and added elements. . . the seed was planted.

b3

That first Kitty Kat must have left a paw print on my heart because since then there’s been a definite feline influence on my designing.

I know this Kitty Kat design is vastly different to the first one. . . but I did take some of the elements I liked best and ‘purr-fected’ my kitty ballerina.

b2

I loved all that luscious pink tulle and girliness. . . but a ballerina really must have pointe shoes.

Then came moveable limbs and a pretty leotard. Her legs are bent so she can either be used as a shelf sitter or sit crossed legged if you prefer. . . and because she is weighted, she’ll maintain any pose.

A star of the stage needs a pretty made up face with eyes that sparkle!

b5

A dancing star is born.

If you love Kitty Kat as much as I do and would like to make your own Kitty ballerina, the pattern is now available on my Woodberry Designs website.

b6

I’m not sure I want to put the tulle away just yet. . . I’m lovin’ all that feminine frou frou and prettiness. Hmm. . . I’m thinking tulle and diamantes. What do you think?

I hope you all have a creative weekend.

Hugs ~ Kerry xx