A little bird told me. . .

For something completely different. . . what about some vintage love birds.

b5

Simple, yet beautiful. . . the perfect decor accent to the shabby chic, French style or romantic cottage home.

I’ve cut the birds from wood and covered them with vintage book pages.

I love the addition of the word ‘love’. . .  but could write any word.

b2

They measure 7 cm high x 12 cm wide each . . . and weigh a mere 50 grams, so could be posted anywhere in the world at little cost.

b3

Like everything in my studio, I started with two little love birds. . . and then they multiplied.

I now have a dozen or so birdies waiting to fly the coup to their new homes. . . (available until sold out), so if you think they’d like to live with you, pop on over to my Handmade Treasures page on my website.

b1

Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Partying at these link parties this week