Tu-tu cute. . .

Last night I donned my big girl going out clothes (heels and all) and was whisked off by my friend Jo for a wonderful evening at the ballet. The Australian Ballet’s regional touring arm, The Dancers Company, presented a dazzling production of Don Quixote at our Glasshouse theatre.

Ahh, the ballet. . . tutu’s and pointe, graceful dancers, moving music. . .

is it any wonder I was inspired to create a dancer of my own this week.

b1

Meet Miss Kitty Kat. . . my feline ballerina

b5

She’s all pretty and pink. . .

b4

and very proud of her twirling tutu.

b2

She likes to dance to the sound of a classical ballet.

b3

Oh. . . if only her tail didn’t get in the way!

Miss Kitty Kat and all the other goodies I’ve shown this week will be available for purchase at my market stall in October.

I will also be adding some more goodies to my online shop next week.

 

I hope everyone has a relaxing and creative weekend.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne