Print ~ colour ~ send

Recently, I was looking for a small token gift to enclose in a card I was sending a friend.

You know the sort of thing… a little something to say “You are special” or “I’m thinking of you”. Just that little ‘something extra’.

And that my friends was the inspiration for my new design

Fabric Flatties.

4

This pattern has four individual ladies with sayings on their dresses.

2

The best part is…. the artwork is already done for you.

7

Simply print the design directly onto fabric using your ink jet printer and then colour in with coloured pencils.

Next have fun embellishing with pretty trims, buttons and ribbon.

It couldn’t be easier.

5 6

Backed with pretty fabric and using basic sewing skills, these little cuties are quick and easy to make and fit perfectly inside an envelope for easy posting.

3

The pattern contains step-by-step and photo tutorials on using freezer paper for printing and how to seal your artwork so it can be washed.

1

I’m really pleased with how this pattern turned out. It’s exciting when you have an idea in the middle of the night that turns out exactly as you imagined.

If you’d like to give this pattern a try, it’s available here on my website.

 

Now my mind is reeling with new avenues for pencil/fabric art…. so I’m off to the studio to experiment!!

Hugs ~ Kerryanne