What’s in a name?

 

Right from those first early sketches I had a name for you, but I couldn’t give you that name until you were perfect.

So, for the moment you remain ‘No 7’.

3

It’s taken 7 prototypes and lots of tweaking to get you to this stage where I think you may be ready.

2

I often wonder if consumers realise just how long the process of taking an idea and turning it into a tangible product takes.

No 7, our creative journey has taken 4 months for you to evolve from initial sketches to completion.

4

In that time I’ve come to adore you.

1

I find peace in your tranquil pencilled face.

I love the feel of your time worn fabrics and frayed antique lace.

I’m also quite partial to your tarnished jewels and your vintage femininity.

 

5

No 7…. I think the time has come to share you, but I’m a little scared.

What if they don’t love you as much as I do?