Psst. . . I’m moving

I find moving house quite stressful.

You know. . . the whole pack up and move, changes. . . getting use to new things.

blog move

Shabby Art Boutique has called Blogger home for the past 6 years. . .

But over the next week we’ll be packing up and moving to WordPress.

 

We will have a new address at

shabbyartboutique.com

but for you, my readers, it just means that my site might look a little funny for a few days,

while we unpack, reposition and change things around.

 

Before I go. . . there’s a special box to wrap up and move out.

It’s to the winner of the Mother's Day Giveaway.

Shabby Art Boutique - Giveaway 4

The giveaway was drawn on RandomNumber.org and the winner is #60

This sweet little Pincushion Angel is on her way to

Oriel of Felt’n’Stitch in New Zealand

 

Hope to see you all over at my new site soon!