Cottage of the Week

shabby

I’m thrilled and very honoured to have my home featured as

‘Cottage of the Week’ at The Cottage Market today.

 

TheCottageMarketLogo 275

A very big thank you to the lovely Andrea at The Cottage Market for inviting me to show my home. . . and for her patience.

You see, I was a little late for the showing. . . we’ve had an horrendous few weeks here on the mid north coast with some extreme weather conditions. Two back-to-back low pressure systems dumped record breaking rain fall, resulting in widespread flooding. Our home was high and dry thankfully, but there was no chance to get outside to show the outside lifestyle we are renown for here on the coast. . . but I hope you’ll enjoy a look around inside anyway.

Please pop over to The Cottage Market and say ‘hi’ to Andrea and take a look around. . .  she has lots of free graphics, DIY, round-ups and recipes too.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne