Shabbilicious tea towels are back!

You might remember last week . . . back here, I showed you a shabbilicious appliqued tea towel I’d whipped up that afternoon.

It was a project born out of necessity and a great way to use up some lovely fabric scraps.

Shabby Art Boutique Tea Towel pattern 1

I have to tell you. . . I was quite surprise when the photo of this tea towel created a lot of interest here and especially on Facebook.

Who would have thought!!

There were dozens of emails asking questions. . .

Confused customers asked where it was on my website . . .

Most just wanted to know where they could get the pattern.

Shabby Art Boutique Tea Towel pattern 3

At the time it was never my intention to release it as a pattern. . . I just needed a nice tea towel for a special occasion and the plethora of tea towels in my drawer were. . . umm, less than desirable. A tad shameful really!

And so it was. . . three new shabby tea towels were whipped up in an afternoon.

It’s funny how things work out sometimes. As a designer there is no recipe for a successful design . . . sometimes you spend a huge amount of time developing an idea with only mediocre success and then there are times like this when customers are knocking at your door.

Shabby Art Boutique Tea Towel pattern 6

Many of you asked for it. . . so here it is.

A new pattern for 3 gorgeous shabbilicious appliqued tea towels with free motion stitching and embellishments.

It’s already in the pattern section of my Boutique . . . here.

 

Shabby Art Boutique Tea Towel pattern 4

Next time I have a little something French to share with you. . . oooh la la!

Until then,

Hugs ~ Kerryanne