Shabbilicious Friday Link Party ~ 31st August

I’m skipping around with delight . . . because it’s Friday again and my friends are coming over to party at

SABlink-party

It’s nice to be back home again . . . delighting in my own world of shabby, vintage and French inspired gorgeousness.

I don’t know about you, but I see my own home with fresh eyes after being away for a couple of weeks. The day after I got home I cleaned (my husband did his best. . . hmm, they just don’t do it quite the same way as us, do they). . . I moved things around. . . made new vignettes and really just enjoyed reacquainting myself with all my pretties. It’s a simple thing, but I’m sure you know what I mean.

So lets take a peek at some of the loveliness that was shared last weeks . . .

shabbilicious friday

Jessica from Dear Emmeline shared a new DIY ‘baking soda’ chalk paint recipe. Her olive green dresser looks gorgeous, so I can’t wait to break out the baking soda and try this one for myself.

dear emmerline

 

This very yummy looking Banana Split Cake was shared by Lynn of The Vintage Nest

the vintage nest

 

Elizabeth at Just following Jesus is delighting in her first crop of home grown and dried lavender. Love her beautiful dining room vignette.

just following Jesus

 

Aimee at Twigg Studios is the master of quick and easy tutorials . . . and I’m loving these cute paper heart garlands she shared this week.

twigg studios 4

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

. . . and remember, if you’d like to be featured on Shabbilicious Friday you need to link back.

 

So come on everyone. . . show us what you’ve got this week. We are ready to come visit you, so let’s see some . . .

shabby, French and vintage gorgeousness

We love shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:
· Be sure to link back to your original post and not your main blog address (URL).
· This is a party for shabby, French or vintage inspiration only. Businesses (Etsy, Made-It etc) are welcome to promote their product as long as it fits this genre.
· Please be courteous and remember to post my button or a link back to this party on your post, so others can join the fun. If you’d like to be featured, you must link back.
If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday each week. I'll also be featuring some of the projects on my SAB Facebook page too.
I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!