Shabbilicious Friday Link Party ~ July 6th

Welcome to another instalment of. . .

shabbilicious friday

SABlink-party

This is the place to get you fix on all the latest and best

shabby, French and vintage

link-ups each week!!

Well. . . so I’ve heard.

I know I’m enjoying it . . . hmm, yes I do seem to tell you that every week don’t I. Well the truth is I do and if those little Linky clicks are anything to go by, thousands of others do too.

So my friends, a great big thank you to everyone who linked up last week. . . wow, what a bonanza of great links we had. . . from furniture make-over’s to crafty projects, chairs that were ‘ugly’ (then transformed), special and French. There were sheds, ladders and mirrors and one single recipe . . . but it was a goodie. These were the highlights for me this week. . .

Lynn from Shabby Story had me at birdcage. . .

Stop right there. . .  you know about my ‘thing’ for birdcages right, well Lynn took it a step further and added a cute chandelier to that shabby rusty birdcage.

shabby Story

This hangs over her craft table. [sigh]. . . I so want to be Lynn’s friend just so I can casually pop on over to her place and sit and gaze at her shabby rusty chandelier birdcage. If only we didn’t live on different continents Lynn!

I love it when Simone from Fleaing France links up more of her beautiful photos of France. I can always rely on her for a French fix every week . . . either here on Shabbilicious Friday or when I stalk . . .  sorry, follow her on Pinterest.

Fleaing France

Ahh. . . . Simone’s photos never disappoint and make me yearn for this beautiful place.

 

And finally, the gorgeous KariAnne from Thistlewood Farm shared her beautiful pink and pretty hydrangeas.

Thistlewood farm

This is definitely a blog you want to check out. Not only is KariAnne’s home shabbiliciously gorgeous, (and I mean every bit of it), but the girl behind the blog is so delightful. She’s witty, funny and honest and never fails to deliver a great fun read. . . Thistlewood Farm is well worth a visit my friends.

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

SAB-featured

Don’t forget, each week I choose favourite link-ups to showcase at the Shabbilicious Friday party, plus some of my inspiring shabby friends will also be featured over on my Facebook page during the week. Be sure to ‘like’ the Shabby Art Boutique FB page so you don’t miss it.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday!

So here’s your chance to share. . .

your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!