Shabbilicious Friday link party ~ June 29th

Hello shabbilicious friends. . . here we are again!

It’s party day. . . yay.

SABlink-party

Have I told you that I love when you all pop around and hang out here for a bit? Well, I certainly do and I totally appreciate all of you sharing your projects, recipes and room and furniture make-over’s. I’m so thrilled that you continue to spread the news with link backs and buttons. . . our little shabbilicious Friday group is growing each week and so too are those linky clicks.

Being a niche market I never expected the party to be all that big. . . to be honest, I really just hoped for at least a handful of party linkers so I wasn’t the only one playing along each week. . . because that would have been embarrassing. But here you all are. . . lots of you, playing along and far surpassing my expectation. . . and the best part, well we get to share all that is gorgeously. . .

Shabby, French and Vintage.

I adore all this creative inspiration and every week it gets harder and harder to pick my favourites. . . I simply love it all.

Did you happen to see Donna’s amazing ‘Countess’ chalkboard transformation over at

Distressed Donna Down Home

donna

. . . there’s another ‘YAY’ for chalk paint!!

 

And what about that beaded sap bucket by Rosemary at Villabarnes.

Rosemary has such fabulous creative ideas that are easy to do, yet are so effective.

villabarnes

 

I’ve put a coffee bar on my ‘To Do’ list after seeing Yvonne’s from Stone Gable

stone gable

Yep. . . this is so ‘ME’ and is even in my favourite colours!!

I couldn’t do a list of favourites without mentioning one of my favourite blogs ~ French Country Cottage. Courtney’s blog is always so gloriously French, shabby and vintage. This week she linked up her beautiful ‘blingy’ chandeliers. . .

French Country Cottage

[sigh]. . . I have serious chandelier envy and what about that room sized chalkboard!!

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

 

Each week I choose favourite link-ups to showcase at the Shabbilicious Friday party, plus some of my inspiring shabby friends will also be featured over on my Facebook page during the week. Be sure to ‘like’ the Shabby Art Boutique FB page so you don’t miss it.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday!

So here’s your chance to share your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing. I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!