Shabbilicious Friday ~ 15/6

Welcome to Shabbilicious Friday and the link party where we get to share all that is

gorgeously shabby, French or vintage. . .

I’d love for you to share your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

 

Here were some of my favourites from last weeks Shabbilicious Friday.

Beautiful basket makeovers by Laurie at Heaven’s Walk

untitled

 

Vintage green dresser transformation by Karen at Restyled Vintage

restyled vintage 2

 

Amazing French nesting tables by Dear Emmeline

dearemmeline

 

. . .and the cutest little birdhouse tutorial by Laurel at The North End Loft

north end loft

Feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

I’ll be choosing my favourite links each week to showcase at the Shabbilicious Friday party, plus some of my inspiring shabby friends will also be featured over on my Facebook page during the week. Be sure to ‘like’ my Shabby Art Boutique FB page so you don’t miss it.

 

SABlink-party

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

· Be sure to link back to your original post and not your main blog address (URL).

· This is a party for shabby inspiration… please don’t link to giveaways or shops.

· Please be courteous and remember to post my button or a link back to this party on your post, so others can join the fun.

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch.

I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!