Colour my world happy

This week I’ve added some colour to my world. . . thanks to some colourful inspiration

. . . it’s a bit Tilda-ish . . . slash Green Gate . . . and a wee bit Cath Kidston.

With cherry reds, sky blues and pretty pinks all mixed in together.

I think they are ‘happy’ colours. . . don’t you?

These items are just a few of the pretties I will have available at my next online market night.

There’s my ever popular crafting caddies and lace and ribbon storage boards. . .

shabby dolly pegs for ribbon, lace or trim storage. . .

and what about these new shabby white wooden spools.

I can think of many uses for them!

Playing around with some new ‘happy’ colours in the studio has been a welcome distraction from the big clean up that’s meant to be going on this week. I’m now moving into Christmas design mode and need every bit of available space to store the new Christmas supplies and projects. It’s amazing what you find when you start sorting through boxes of thrifted wares. I’ve found a couple of gems that have been waiting for a make-over for ages, plus a few pieces that just never seem to get finished. At last nights get together of the ‘Bored Housewives’ I was able to off load a few items I don’t need, but as is usual, a few new items came into my possession. Ahhh . . . that’s the life of a thrifter . . . you never know what treasure will appear next!!

I’m aiming to have it all ready for an ‘Everything must go SALE’ early next week . . . and then I can begin re-filling the boxes with new treasure. I also look forward to sharing some of my new Simply ‘shabby’ Christmas delights with you too.

I’m in a party mood so will be popping along to the link parties this week.

I hope you’ll come along too and check out all the amazing inspiration

Hugs ~ Kerryanne