A Shabby Home ~ Market Night

On Friday night I’ll be holding another of my Facebook Market Nights. . .

the theme this week is Shabby Home

I invite you to indulge in a large (30+) collection of uniquely handmade homewares with a white, French, shabby feel.

Nearly all the items are one-of-a-kind . . . and all are at very affordable prices.

As always. . . there are quite a few storage pieces for the creative space. . .

perhaps that’s because it is my favourite room in the house.

There are many pretty decor pieces for the kitchen and living areas. . .

plus a selection of grey willow homeware items that are discounted during the sale only!

How would you like to win a ‘Pre Sale Pass’ for some early bird shopping!!

 

I bet you would... no one likes shopping in a crowd and this way you’d get first pick of all the gorgeous shabbilicious stock for sale.

My Facebook likers all have the chance to go in the draw for the ‘Pre Sale Pass’, so pop on over to my page here and find out how easy it is to enter.

You might even like to check out some of the sneak peek photos while you are there. The entire Marker Night album will be available tomorrow afternoon when the ‘Pre Sale Pass’ is drawn.

Shabbilicious hugs ~ Kerryanne