Shabbilicious Friday Link Party #2

Hello everyone and welcome back for another party. I think Friday’s are going to be my favourite day of the week!

shabbilicious friday

I don’t mind telling you that I was a wee bit nervous last week at the launch of my new link party. There are so many great parties out there already and I was thinking “… oh no, what if no one links up”. . . . but you did and I have to say a very big ‘thank you’ to the 28 lovely ladies who took a risk with me and linked up for the first Shabbilicious Friday party. Not only do I appreciate all of you, but I LOVED all your shabby, French and vintage inspired projects. . . and that is exactly what this link party is all about.

I’m sure link numbers will remain small until we get the word out there, but I was thrilled by the viewing stats that were in the thousands and that is the main aim. . . to share wonderful projects with other like minded shabbilicious friends.

So. . . let me showcase two projects that really caught my eye last week. The first one, which also happened to be the most viewed link, was from

Jennifer at Town and Country Living.

Town and Country Living

Jennifer shared her rusty spring turned vintage letter holder. If you haven’t already popped over to Jenn’s gorgeous blog, then please do and you can check out her vintage letters as well.

This next one had me ooooing and ahhhing and yes, it made my shabby heart sing. . . it’s the beautiful romantic white cottage

being renovated by Rebecca at A Gathering Place.

2

Isn’t it absolutely stunning!!

5

To see more photos of Rebecca’s gorgeous home, click here to visit her cottage.

Please feel free to take the feature button if you wish ladies.

SAB-featured

 

Now let’s get on with today’s Shabbilicious Friday party so we can share all that is

gorgeously shabby, French or vintage. . .

I’d love for you to share your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

I’ll be choosing my favourite links each week to showcase at the Shabbilicious Friday party, plus some of my inspiring shabby friends will also be featured over on my Facebook page during the week. Make sure you ‘like’ my Shabby Art Boutique FB page so you don’t miss it.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

· Be sure to link back to your original post and not your main blog address (URL).

· This is a party for shabby inspiration… please don’t link to giveaways, shops or link parties.

· Please be courteous and remember to post my button or a link back to this party on your post, so others can join the fun.

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch.

Let’s get inspired!!