Watched by Angels

Hi everyone,

Thanks for popping by the Shabby Art Boutique. I’ve been off-line for the past week, so have a little blog hopping to do to catch up with everyone’s news.

During my absence, I flew down to Melbourne to spend a week with my parents. My dad was recently diagnosed with cancer, so he’s on that medical treadmill of tests. . . more tests. . . and medical appointments. There’s a long road ahead with radiotherapy, surgery and chemo. . . so I will occasionally disappear for short periods of time so I can pop back down to Melbourne.

While I was away I photographed these little angel sisters to show you.

I made these angels last Christmas for my mum using a pattern designed by the very sweet Laura of Laura Country Style.

Laura was keen to see a photo of my angels, but I forgot to take one before I posted them off in the Christmas parcel.

My angels are a little different to Laura’s. . . seems I can never truly follow a pattern completely. Laura’s pattern packet was easy to follow, I just decided to go with a shabby white palette for my Christmas angels. Being neutral, my mum has chosen to leave them on display year round.

Based in Italy, Laura has an inspiring creative blog, Facebook and Etsy store. . . so please pay her a visit and say ‘hi’.

I’m busy working my way through a plethora of emails and orders from the past week, but will be back soon with a French shabby tutorial I think you will like.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne