Hipperty hopperty… Easter is on its way

easter

I’m a bit late with my post today . . . due in part to the very busy week I’ve had. There’s been 3 deliveries of new stock and supplies, so each day I’ve been unpacking, sorting and storing all the new goodies – what fun it has been. Let me tell you, if your mojo needs a lift get yourself some new crafting supplies. . . my creativity has been in overdrive all week. Can’t wait to get started on all these new ideas!!

But first let me preview what I do have on offer this week. . . just listed on my Handmade Treasures page. . .

Is this not the cutest ever egg box! Soooo lovin’ the chicken wire.

I love when you know the history of a piece and this is a sweet story. My friend Mrs Smoochy once owned this piece. . . but it looked very different back then. Her elderly uncle made it for his love, who in turn passed it on years later to Mrs Smoochy. One day she decided that she no longer had anywhere to put it so gave it to goodwill. Then my friend Jane, who is always looking for treasure, spotted it and knew instantly that I would love to shabby it up.

Then it came home to me where Mrs Smoochy proclaimed that this stained green country egg box once belonged to her.

Well I worked some shabbilicious magic on this little gem and now she is ready to adds some charm to someone else’s home.

There’s also this larger egg box with a mesh door insert. Both egg boxes hold a dozen eggs.

I picked up this petite glass dome a few weeks back and gave her a shabby make-over also. I nearly didn’t part with this beauty. . . but I already have 3 pedestal glass domes and couldn’t justify another. . . even though I don’t have one as small and cute as this!

And finally. . . do you remember my French Bunnies from last week?

I’ve received so many enquiries about a pattern for this project, so as requested, I put one together today and it is now available here on my website.

Well I think that about does it for me this week. I’ll be uploading my Autumn Collection next week, so I hope you’ll pop back to see all the beautiful French shabby goodness I have in stock for you.

Hugs ~ Kerry