Craft-ilicious

Anyone who dabbles in creativeness no doubt has lots of supplies. . . that’s part of the fun isn’t it. We all enjoy buying gorgeous little embellishments, pretty laces and ribbon trims and buttons. . . hmm, I’ve never met a crafter who doesn’t love buttons!!

After my craft storage units sold so quickly in my Vintage Market a few weeks back I quickly set to finding more of these very handy little units. I’ve spent this past week painting and kitting them out with all the little extras . . .

.  . . with lace and ribbon boards customised to fit each unit

. . . plus pretty little bottles to hold buttons and smaller embellishments

Each little caddy keeps all the crafty goodness together and easily accessible.

And here’s the best part. . .  each crafting caddy is different. . . all shabby, some vintage and even a French themed one.

Perhaps I’ll pop back tomorrow and share some shabby French love!

Happy crafting ~ Kerryanne

I’ll be partying with the link ups this week, make sure you pop by and check out all the creativeness in the blogosphere.