Inspiration Friday

I have a little something of my own to share today. . .

gingerbread wreath

. . . and where do you suppose I got the inspiration for my gingerbread man wreath?

Why right here on Inspiration Friday of course!!

Carrie at Saving 4 Six linked this wonderful wreath in last weeks party

carrie - ginger wreath

Thanks Carrie. . . I was so inspired I made a wreath of my own using Carrie’s recipe.

Pop over here if you’d like to make one too. . . and don’t forget to say ‘hi’ and thank Carrie.

 

Inspiration Friday was amazing last week. A huge thank you everyone who participated . . . there were so many fantastic creative projects from home decor, to gift giving and yummy recipes.

I’m loving all this creative sharing and wishing there was just a little more time before Christmas so I could try out more of these great ideas. I’ve also been thrilled to meet lots of new people and find exciting blogs that I may not have come across otherwise in this big place called ‘blogland’.

So now. . . how do I pick just a couple of favourites. . . it’s really hard again this week!

First off, a touch of shabby which is close to my heart

Andrea from The Cottage Market showed us her ‘shabbilicious’ (oh yes this is definitely my word for 2012) birdy ornaments

cottage market

Another thing I’m drawn to living at the beach is anything with coastal chic and Miss Beachcomber ticks all the boxes with her alternative to a Christmas tree. . . an old ladder. How divine is this for coastal Christmas decor.

beachcomber 

And finally, I’m definitely making Randee’s Strawberry Shortcake dessert sticks for a friends get together this week. . . mmmmmmm!

randee

The most viewed link this week was Feral Turtles dried fruit Christmas trees. . . aren’t they amazing!

most viewed

 

Okay ladies. . . it’s time to show us what you’ve got. What did you make, bake and create this week?

Inspiration-party-button

Simply add a link to your blog post (not your main URL) in the linky tool below. . .

and link back to the Shabby Art Boutique with http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com so others can join in too.

Make sure you are following so you’ll see who gets featured next week!

Now all that’s left to do is pop around and visit a few of these creative blogs for inspiration ~ don’t forget to leave a comment for them!!