Inspiration Friday

Yay. . . it’s the day of the big draw. . .
A lucky someone is going to win a $100 VISA card to go shopping with.
 
7
 
Drum roll please. . . . .
 
1
 
and the winner is. . .
Toni from My World Sort Of in the UK.
Congratulations Toni, I’ll be posting this off to you straight away and hope you enjoy shopping for Christmas!!
 
CT5
Next it is on to today’s Simply Christmas Inspiration Party.
 
Did you visit the girls that participated last week? Weren’t there some amazing projects. . . I’ve picked a couple of my favourites to highlight today.
How amazing is this DIY mercury glass project from Miranda and Jamie over at A Pinterest Project?
 
mercury glass 
 
So loving this. . . it’s definitely on my ‘To Do’ list.
 
angels
 
Sandy over at Sandy’s Space shared a great tutorial for making these sweet angels.
 
Then there was Kirsty’s kids Christmas PJ’s that have inspired me to make my own family Christmas PJ’s to wear on Christmas Eve – thanks Kirsty
 
pjs
 
Please pop over and visit little Sophie at Glitter and High Heels. Sophie is an ‘up and coming’ child artist who has her own blog to record her creativity. These are her first tags. Oh so sweet!!
 
tags
 
. . . and finally, the most popular link was Barbs gorgeous pinecone map ornament. . . isn’t it divine!
 
pine cone
 
Thank you to everyone who participated in last weeks Inspiration party.
 
CT5
 
Okay, so are you ready to join in the fun of today’s link party?
 
link party
 
Time for you to share with us what you’ve made for Christmas. . . something homemade for the home, maybe a gift or even a terrific Christmas recipe.
 
It’s easy to join in, simply add a link to your blog post in the linky tool below.
and add this button
InspirationButton
and/or a link back to http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com so others can join in too.
I’ll be showcasing my favourites next Friday, so make sure you are a follower so you can see if I’m featuring you.