Note to self:

Stop. . . breathe. . . and enjoy the moment!

4

I’ve come down with something, but don’t be alarmed. . . it’s nothing serious. Looks like a case of Social-mediaous Fatigueitis.

It’s a fairly common syndrome these days and the doctor says I’ll be fine in a week if I follow his treatment plan. All I have to do is avoid that book with a face and the tweeting bird and spend as much time as possible in my craft room.  Seems easy!!

3 

I’ve retreated to my studio haven. . .  and thus far I’ve been very productive.

1

I’m just experiencing a bit of modern technology overload. Maybe it’s an age thing.

I’m old enough to remember when. . .

memory was something you lost with age,

an application was for employment,

a program was a TV show,

a cursor used profanity,

a keyboard was a piano,

a web was a spiders home,

a virus was the flu,

a hard drive was a long road trip,

a mouse pad was where a mouse lived,

and if you had a 31/2 inch floppy. . . well, let’s not even go there!

2

Too much time spent at the computer means less time actually being creative, so this week I’m making a conscious effort to enjoy my real world. So if you are looking for me, I’ll be in my studio.

Creative hugs ~ Kerryanne

Linking to: Beyond the picket Fence Link party, The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday, The Brambleberry Cottage Time Travel Thursday, Clean and Scentsible