Tutorial: Vintage French Soap Dispenser

Today’s tutorial involves two things that are close to my heart. . . vintage and French. 

1

This morning I was tidying up my bathroom and noticed that my soap dispenser needed filling. I already had a lot planned for today. . . hmmm, really should have just filled it, but no, my mind started ticking over on the possibilities. . . and then this happened. . .

4      6

7

While I was rubbing the rose label I accidentally ripped a small section of the label at the back of the bottle with my ring. At first I was horrified. . . but on closer inspection I decided I liked this slightly distressed look and continued with it.

2

The rose flower label is from here and the French label from here.

There’s no disguising that this is a modern plastic bottle. . . but I much prefer these pretty labels to the company logo that was there before.

And with a pretty label on each side, I can choose a different one each day!

3

I’m linking this at:

Brag Monday at the Graphics Fairy, at Brambleberry Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, for Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic  Cottage

and Thrifty Thursday at Tales From Bloggeritaville

Make sure you check out these awesome linky parties.

Thanks for visiting,

Hugs ~ Kerry