Turning ordinary into extraordinary

Hello.

Thanks for popping in today. I’ve been in the studio doing a bit of a school holiday clean up. I don’t teach classes during the holidays, so its the perfect time to tidy, re-arrange things, plan and prepare for the new term. 

 

2

 

The Woodberry Designs Studio now runs ‘Creative Craft’ classes which incorporate a mix of crafting styles in the one class. Students each work on their own project and can  choose anything from textiles (sewing) to paper craft or an art project. Card making is proving to be very popular.

 

5

 

I thought you may like to see some of my recent cards.

 

1

 

There’s no need for home made cards to be ordinary.

We use a variety of techniques and materials to turn a basic card into an extraordinary handmade gift.

 

6

 

I’ll be running a card making workshop next month but haven’t as yet decided on a theme.

I’m leaning towards a French theme. .  . what do you think?

 

 4

 

I try to have a card making day every so often so I can restock my supply, but occasionally I do run out.

I hate having to buy greeting cards when I could make something so much nicer and cheaper myself. Haven’t greeting cards become ridiculously priced!

 

3

 

Hugs ~ Kerryanne