It's how you juggle...

One husband, two kids, one 'wonder' dog, a house by the beach, teaching, web orders, markets; lots of balls in the air!!


Life is a juggling act. Would I change it...
NO WAY!!
While the past 10 days have been incredibly busy, I've hardly ticked off any on the things on my 'To Do List'. It's been a case of juggling other unexpected projects, which makes life more interesting that's for sure.

Continuing on with the surf art theme...


Prep work turned into...


a '69 beetle

While the bright colours were flooding my palette, I also finished a painting for Aimee's room which she had helped design. Cadmium orange is her favorite colour (strange choice I know) but at least I was able to incorporate it in her surf painting. She has a blue feature wall and a frangipani doona in her room, so this really complements it. And the orange actually works so well with that shade of blue.



A more abstract mixed media take on the surf theme was next.



Followed by 3 positive affirmation paintings using texture paste as a base. In this one the flowers are actually texture paste as well. The photo makes the flowers look quite dark but they are a rich burgundy.


And just for FUN... a couple of bright kids paintings.






And in my spare time (I do have spare time.... occasionally), I managed to get 3 things finished for Kris and Pam's OPAM challenge.

Okay, so that's a bit of a tease.... when the camera battery is charged I promise to show you the finished project. The good news for me is that many of my UFO's in the sewing basket have almost reached completion. They didn't quite make it for the February OPAM but they are an early start on March's OPAM projects. There were 579 projects completed this month, so do yourself a favour and pop on over to Kris's blog to check out the links.

I'm off now to prepare for my weekend market. Keep your fingers crossed that the unsettled weather will blow over so we won't be washed out.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne