All the latest goss.....

Another day filled with wonderful surprises ~ today it was an unexpected parcel from Sonya at Giggle Buttons. Look what Sonya has sent me.... yep, it is one of her beautiful button stitchery kits to keep me busy during my recovery. Sonya knows I love pink and pretty so this is perfect for me. Thanks again Sonya - you are a treasure. If you would like to see some more of Sonya's lovely ceramic buttons and kits you can visit her website at http://www.gigglebuttons.com.au/


Now while we are talking sewing, have you caught up yet with the exciting challenge going on over at Tag Along Teddies blog?



I thought about joining in this challenge but realistically.....I haven't got a chance of keeping up. Kris from Tag Along Teddies together with May Britt are running this challenge to complete one sewing project each month. They are offering a prize draw at the end of each month too so with already over a hundred participants signed up, this will be a challenge to watch.

In other news, I'm eagerly awaiting the first issue of the newest E-magazine called Romantic Living. The lovely Kelli from Vintage Vavoom and her sister Maureen are busy finalizing the first issue due out on March 1st. Make sure you visit their blog and email them so you can subscribe to the on-line magazine.




Finally, just a reminder that my 'What are little boys made of' canvas is featured in the current issue of Handmade magazine - Vol 26/No 5 on sale at newsstands now. I received a lot of emails regarding this project when I featured it on my blog last year, so you can get the project instructions free in the mag or (for international customers) as a pattern packet from Woodberry Designs when I re-open in late February.

It's another hot afternoon here in Melbourne and I'm stuck here in bed laying under the ceiling fan. I'm going to pop an old favourite in the DVD player now, a true chick flick - the original BBC production of Pride and Prejudice with the gorgeous Colin Firth as Mr Darcy....mmmmmm. Now that is a nice way to see out the afternoon.

Until next time....hugs,

Kerryanne