Angels are amongst us.......

There are angels amongst us and this shabby Crafting Angel is bound to watch over your craft room and protect you from crafting boo boos. She is my latest design and the painting instructions for this project will appear in Handmade Magazine next year or you can get the pattern packet from my website when I re-open in February.


This past week my blogging buddy Kylie from A Bite of Country Cupcakes has given me an award and tagged me for 6 random facts about me. Thanks Kylie - you are so sweet. You are nearly always one of the first people to comment when I post and through our emails you have become a lovely friend - I look forward to meeting you in the flesh someday soon.







I'd like to pass this

Uber Amazing Award

onto all the blogs I follow. I enjoy each and everyone of your blogs and look forward to your weekly posts. You are all amazing!!!

The 6 Random Facts about Me TAG has some rules to follow which are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random facts about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your post is up.

Okay....I need 6 random facts. I've done this once before so I have already covered the obvious so will have to dig deeper...uummm..

1. I'm not ticklish!!

2. I love swimming in the ocean but not in pools.

3. I studied classical guitar for 10 years, sat my AMEB examinations and now don't play at all.

4. I prefer older style music to modern...my family hate me for it. You will often hear the crooners link Dean Martin, The Mills Brothers, Ella Fitzgerald etc coming from my studio. I also like more modern music like the Beatles, Elvis & Abba. hee hee...and you thought I was going to say someone like Pink.

5. I can get motion sickness on almost anything that moves..planes, trains and automobiles - wasn't that a movie??

6. okay #6 - this is a real doozy. Almost no-one knows this about me and now I am going to share it with the blogging world. (OMG). I have a tipple. Do you even know what a tipple is? No...it is a third nipple...no really, it is. Mine looks more like a tiny mole that sits under my breast and can't be seen. One of my daughters has a tiny pink mark in line with one of her nipples and I took it for a tiny birthmark until the paediatrician said "oh look she has a third nipple". So there you go. Strange but true.

Now I need to tag some people....I've already tagged most of you in the past so I am going to tag 3 new blogging friends that I would like to know more about. They are:

Rosey from Agapanthas and Goldsworthy
Lucinda from Hume Cottage
Janellybelly & Smileykylie from Threads of Friendship
I think I have revealed enough for one night...LOL
Hugs,
Kerryanne